Cameron's Patch

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

SKIING



I went to skiing in the minibus with Matau School. We went to Taumaranui.
We bought lost of things like lollies. When we went to the lodge we did 2 activities. One was archery and the othor one was riding ATVs. They were called Power Chiefs. That night we went to a town called Oakune
The place that we went to was called Margueritas .I had a cheese burger it was nice, We hade a skiing lesson on the first day. Skiing is very easy compared to snow boarding
There was a girl that fell of the ski lift and she had to be carried off with the first aid people in a stretcher. But I had a safe time skiing
. Up on Mount Ruapehu my friends were up on the Rock Garden. They could do jump but I can’t which is annoying. But I can do a little one which is good. Next school trip we are going to Rotorua or Napier.
I cannot wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home